Saturday 8 July 2017

Craftin Desert Divas DT cards for June.

Hello everyone! I got some good news to share. I did share on Instagram and FB but didn't get time to post about it here. 


I am now a DT member for digital products of Craftin Desert Divas. It has been announced almost a month ago and July is officily the month for the new DT to start the term. But I already shared a lot of cards in June as I couldn't wait to use all the adorable images. 

Here is avset of cards that I made with the 'Cool treats' digital stamp set. There are so many adorable images in the set..







The next one uses 'Bunny heart balloon'. 



The next one is my favorite! I love that adorable girl! I used 'Soak up the Sun' digi stamp.


The last card whic actually was the first I made for CDD has this adorable family of birds. I used the  'with love' digital stamp.



I hope you like the cards...

See you..

Sindhu.

No comments: