Monday 22 May 2017

My feelings for you are strong!

Hi everyone! I want to share a very quick card I made a couple of days ago for Little Tangles challenge.

 This is a very simple card. First, I stamped the image on a piece of Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock and coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.


I sponged ink through a Winnie and Walter stencil on the card base and stuck the fussy cut image on the background. I stamped the sentiment to finish the card. So simple, isn't it? :) But I did follow the Rule of Thirds while making the card. These days I seem to be more inclined to use that rule on my cards. But I don't always follow it, especially when I feel that it is going to take off fun in the intended design. Many a time it is all about enjoying than making something look correct, right?



Anyway, that is it for today morning. ;) See you later in the day with one more card.

Have a pleasant Monday!
Hugs...

Supplies used-
Big Bold Brew stamp set from Neat and Tangled
'Do you see what I see' screening from Winnie and Walter. (That name makes me smile everytime!)
Zig markers for colouring.
Hero arts ink for sponging ink through the stencil.

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its cute !

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow!! Love your CAS card!! So well designed and so well made! Its always a treat to see your creations, Sindhu! Thank you for joining the Little Tangles challenge again!
xx Ashwini