Friday 19 May 2017

Floral cards- country blooms

Hello!

It has been more than a week since I last blogged. I have been busy with a few orders for personalised cards and I was having a lot of fun. I hope to share them soon as they are SO much fun. :)

For now, I have a couple of floral cards to share.  I used Honeybee Stamps 'Country blooms' stamp set to make two variations.

Here they are...

For the first card, I stamped a few images from the 'country blooms' set and fussy cut them out. Then on a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock,  I sponged some dye inks in rainbow colors.  Then, arranged the flowers on the inked panel. Finished the card with some ink splatters and the die cut sentment.


Here are some close up pictures.



The next is more soft looking as I used a very light pink to stamp the background. I used the same stamp set. I randomly atamped the background and assembled the card. I added glitter paper to add interest to otherwise a very simple card.


 A close up...



Hope you like the cards... will be back soon with more. :)

Take care.

No comments: