Wednesday 10 May 2017

Because....

Hi everyone!

A quick post to share a card that I made for the MFT color challenge.


Here is my card using all the four colours in the challenge picture. 


I sponged two shades of blue dye inks on Neenah Solar White cardstock. I also sponged the light yellow and orange dye inks on a piece of white cardstock and diecut it. After die cutting, I felt that the orange was not as bright as it looked in the picture. So, I took a orange vopic marker and highlighted the bottom half of the die cut.

Heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock. Also stamped the diagonal pattern on the card base and assembled the card together. Added some sparkly sequins.

Here is a close up of the die cut.


Hope you like the card...

See you soon again.

Bye!

No comments: