Monday 3 April 2017

You give me strength!

Hi everyone!

How was your weekend? Mine was good. I got time to make cards which made it a good one! :D

I made a few cards over the weekend and here is one of them.

I made this for MFT color challenge- 66.



This combo was quite challenging as it had teal with other colours that coordinated with each other. I couldn't think of a way to use it except for the background. But finally decided to use it for the foliage. After a lot of stamping and fussy cutting, I sat to make the floral arrangent. It took me one hour to arrive at the one you see here. :)

To be very honest, the colours and design were so busy that my eyes hurt! I wanted a resting place for my eyes and so came that bold sentiment panel.

I hope you like the card...

Supplies used-
MFT Bold blooms stamp set
MFT Kind thanks stamp set
MFT Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded rectangle STAX 
Hero arts and Altenew dye inks.
Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangle dies.

1 comment:

Tommie said...

This is beautiful, you can tell the placement was thoroughly thought out. Love it!