Wednesday 26 April 2017

Miss you!

Hello!

A quick post to share a super quick card that I made for the Little Tangles challenge.

 Here is my card. It took me 10 minutes flat (five minutes to gather my supplies and five minutes to make the card) to make this super CAS card. Also, this is a one layer card.



I stamped the origami map partially on a pieceof water color cardstock. I used MISTI to do it as I had to repeatedly stamp it as the cardstock had a texture to it that it was difficult to get a crisp image.

After stamping, I took a very wet brush to the 'Australia' part of the map and also in the sentiment area and then brought water colour to the wet area. The colours spread by themself anfmd the resut was what you can see here.

I must say I was very satisfied with the look as it was exaxtly the way I wanted it to be.

By the way, I highlighted Australia because that's where my sister lives now and I miss her a lot... So this card will soon be on the way to her.


I hope you like the card...

See you soon again..

Supplies used
Neat and Tangled Origami Map stamp set
Watercolour cakes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Innovative, clean and simple. I love how you've highlighted Australia.. really makes sense once you know why! :) Wonderful card, Sindhu! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

Shona Chambers said...

Me again!! I'm catching up on my DT commenting after not having any internet for a few weeks. This is a brilliant CAS card and I love how you highlighted just the area where your sister is (and where I am, I'm in New Zealand....). Its a very emotive and thoughtful card and I'm very happy you linked it to Little Tangles!!