Tuesday 21 February 2017

Valentine wishes

Hi! It's me again! Just wanted to share a couple more cards I made for the Paru's card making challenges.


Both the cards here use digital stamps from JustMEprints. For the first card, I just colored, die cut the stitched panel and layered it on a patterned paper that I had been hoarding for the past 4.5 years!! (I'm not lying!!) :) I couldn't use it on any card as it was too pretty to be used! But I finally decided that it was time I let go of it for the sake of a cute card! :D



For the second card, I die cut a tag and sponged some distress inks to make it look like an evening sky. I also die cut another tag and die cut it at the bottom with a landscape die and sponged some blue distress inks on it and adhered on the tag with evening sky with a foam tape. Then, I adhered the coloured and fussy cut image. I added flowers because i needed to hide a small ink smudge.

Heat embossed a sentiment and tied twine to the tag.

That finishes the posts for today, folks! See you again! Bye!

1 comment:

Paru Mahtani said...

Just beautiful Sindhu! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges