Tuesday 7 February 2017

smile!

Hey! 

Wanted to share a card I made for MFT color challenge- 62


Here is my card-


The stamped images and the die cuts have a lot of shimmer on them. I couldn't capture it in the picture. 

It is a very simple card but the colour combination was tough. 

This is how I made the card-
1. I stamped the background using two inks. I let them overlap.
2. I cut out a stitched panel using the edge dies.
3. Stamped and fussy cut out the flowers and arranged all the elements on to a card base.
4. Finally, die cut the sentiment and adhered it in place.
5. I felt the card needed something more. So, added lot of wink of stella on the images and the sentiment.

Hope you like the card.

Supplies used-
MFT flashy florals stamp set
MFT basic stitched edges dies
MFT lined up dots cling background stamp
MFT sending hugs die set
Altenew and hero arts inks.


1 comment:

Rahmat said...

Love the softness of this card, what gorgeous colors!! and the shimmer you showed on the Instagram is awesome.
I am happy to be your newest follower.