Monday 6 February 2017

shadow florals card set

Hello everyone! 

I'm back with a post with some Altenew gorgeousness! As soon as I saw the picture, I knew it was going to be tough because I'm so bad with hot pink. 

I made three cards for the Altenew February Inspiration challenge. All the three are on similar with different designs.


Here is the first card-

I stamped a text background with the sentiment in the 'Floral Shadows' stamp set and filled in the spaces with a beautiful sentiment from 'You are' set. Stamped a background diagonal stamp from MFT stamps in black as I could see black in the inspiration picture. I also die cut a scalloped panel to adhere my stamped flowers and to stamp a sentiment. I felt that the flower centers needed something, so, added some enamel accents.


For the second card, I stamped a floral background using the same stamp set. This time too, I stamped a diagonal border and heat embossed the sentiment on die cut scalloped vellum strip on which the images were arranged.


The last card is pretty CAS and I love how it turned out! I hope you can see the pale yellow pattern on the bottom half of the card.


I thoroughly enjoyed making this card set...


There is a lot of 'Wink of Stella' shimmer on the stamped images.


I hope you like the cards. :)

See you soon!

Supplies used-
Floral shadows stamp set
'You are' stamp set
Summer Afternoon mini ink cube set
Rose petal mini ink cube set
MFT bold diagonals background stamp
MFT lined up dots background stamp

3 comments:

Rahmat said...

All 3 are so different from each other, I love the way you have used the stamp set for these.

Virginia L. said...

I love the fact that you came up with so many gorgeous versions! Each one of them is lovely, Sindhu! Thanks so much for playing Altenew February Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous set of cards! Yo' expectations really nailed the inspiration pic:)