Saturday 4 February 2017

Love

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. I was too occupied to post for the past few days. 

I have been doing a lot of colouring practise though. I bought a few adorable digital stamps from Elena Roussakis's Etsy store recently. They are so cute! This image is just one of them. 

I'm submitting this card to Paru's cardmaking challenges. The theme is 'Love'. 


Here is my card. I just love that image that resembles my 1.5 year old son Agasthya. :) 




This is how made the card.

I printed the digi on a sheet of Strathmore 300 GSM watercolour paper and let it air dry (My printer is an ink jet one.) for a couple of hours to just make sure that the ink doesn't smudge when I watercolour.

Coloured the image with Zig Clean Color real brush markers and coated some parts of the image with Wink of Stella. 

I took a top folding card base of 4.25x5.5 inches and stamped the background from My Favorite Things called 'Bold Diagonals'. 

I fussy cut the image, die cut a piece of vellum to adhere the coloured image, heat embossed the sentiment and adhered everything down.

I hope you like the card. See you soon with another one.

Take care.

No comments: