Saturday 21 January 2017

You are the swan for me!

Hi everyone!

One of my resolutions for this year was to post frequently on my blog. But it didn't happen this month as I am not at home but at my hometown with very limited supplies. I bought my zig markers, watercolour cardstock and a few stamp to practise colouring.

A couple of days ago I got a very happy mail from my dearest friend Piyu and she had sent me a whole lot of cute stuff! This awesome stamp set is by Avery Elle. Here is my card...


I stamped the image on a piece of watercolour cardstock and coloured it with ZIg Clean Color Real Brush markers. I fussy cut out the image and then took my Brustro black brush pen (water proof) and went around the fussy cut edge to give it a more finished look.

Once the image was ready, I painted the backdrop. I just scribbled a couple of blue markers on a damp watercolour cardstock panel and again went over the whole piece with lots of water. It was very quick and easy.


I hope you like the card. Hope to post soon. :)

Hugs.



No comments: