Friday 23 September 2016

Card no.3 fror MFT 'Card Design Superstart contest

Hi,

It's me again! I wanted to share the third card I made for MFT Card Design Superstar contest. I wasn't sure if I should post this card but I finally decided to.


Here is my card.


I wanted the design to be very simple. So, I randomly stamped images from the 'fly-by friends' stamp sets on the card base with versafine Onyx black ink. I then stamped the bee image, coloured and fussy cut it and adhered on a piece of die cut vellum.

Close up of the bee. There is a layer of wink of Stella on the bee and also a coat of glossy accents to make it stand out from the rest of the card.

Here is the inside of the card. I wanted to tie it up with the design on the front.
Hope you like the card...

That is all for today...
Love <3
Sindhu

No comments: