Friday 23 September 2016

Card no.2 for MFT card contest

Hi,

I'm back with another card (I'm going a to post the third one too) for MFT Card Design Superstar Contest.


This is a pop-up card. I'm not good with interactive cards but I tried.


The diecut panel was made using MFT ' basic borders' and 'inside and out stitched rounded rectangles' dies. The large amd medium size flowers are from 'Fly-by friends' stamp set. I cut off their stems and fussy cut around the petals. The smallest flowers are from 'I'm tweet on you' stamp set.

And when you open the card, there is a small surprise for the recipient...



For the inside of the card, I coloured some images from 'fly-by friends' and 'buildable bouquet' and fussy cut them out. Then with  one of the stitched basic edges dies, made a simple landscape and adhered the fussy cut images behind the diecut and inked landscape.

Here is the close up of the front panel...

ETA- I made a video showing how to make the die cut panel. You can watch it here or on my YouTube channel HERE.




I hope you like the card...

See you with the last card for the contest. :)

Bye!

Supplies used-

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

So happy to see you trying out pop-up cards Sindhu ! Its very cheerful n loved how you added those bees ! All the Best !