Monday 28 December 2015

all about flowers_ Paper smooches challenge

hello everyone!

Happy Monday morning! :)

A very quick post to share a card I made for Paper Smooches Monthly challenge...

The theme is 'flowers' and their inspiration picture really got me going.



I used their Blossoming Buds stamp set and the sentiment was stamped from the same set. I used the no line water coloring technique to color these images and I must say it was super fun doing it. I adhered  the panel on a card base where i inked up some bold black stripes. Added some washi tape to finish the card.

Hope you like it..

Have a nice day..

Sindhu.

4 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Very beautiful <3

Skrater said...

This is such a beautiful card! I really like the coloring.

Oreety said...

Gorgeous and your coloring is perfect!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Stunning colouring! What a gorgeous card!