Sunday 26 October 2014

'for you, mom!'

Hi,

It's me again!

I've three more cards to share and here they are...

I'll edit this post in a couple of days to include all the step by step instructions to make these cards. I'm now in a hurry to submit all these to Paper Smooches 'SPARKS' challenge!




I used Paper Smooches 'Crystal Clear' stamp set and coordinating dies and the WPlus9 'Fresh Cut florals' stamp ( I bought the set with the Gift Certificate I won on Khush's blog. :) Thanks so much baby, you are a sweetheart!! :)) on all three of these cards. These two stamp sets coordinate so well with each other and was a pleasure to use them together.

Here are the cards-

The fist is a shaker card...



The next one a layered card... Layers and me!! I hope it's not too bad! :)



The last one is a pretty simple one that I made to submit to Fusion Cards Challenge and Addicted to stamps and More but was too lazy to write posts! (You can curse the Instagram before you pass a judgment on me! ;D)



So, that's it for today peeps! Will see you soon!

3 comments:

Deepti said...

These are so pretty :) love those vases !

Hussena said...

All three of your cards are gorgeous Sindhu ..you have done such fabulous job with the beautiful Wplus 9 sets ..I totally love the coloring on each of them :)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! I LOVE these ALL to pieces!! =) That Shaker Card is TOO FUN!! I LOVE the BRIGHT Colors and those added Details to the Vase on the Second Card, and your third card is just PERFECT!! LOVE the Country Feel of it!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)