Wednesday 16 April 2014

just hatched! :)

Hi again! :) Second post for today.

For ''A Blog Named Hero'' challenge, click HERE.

I made few cards for a couple of challenges in last few days. I was dying to play with my new Mama Elephant stamps and made these cards.

Submitting all of these cards to Mama Elephant Challenge

Here is the challenge graphic...



The colors in the card were inspired by the inspiration picture. All the images are from 'Just Hatched' set. The card shows the hatching of the cute chicken. :) The BG was sponged with distress inks. The tiny star stamp is from 'Cosmic Stars'. Submitting to Simon says Animal Antics challenge .






For the next card I've used the astrological sign 'Aquarius' from 'Cosmic stars' stamp set. The image is SO adorable, don't you agree? My hubby's sign is Aquarius, so went with that sign.


If you observe, there are 12 stamped images in total on the panel and all are Aquarius. My idea initially was to arrange those 12 stamped images like a zodiac wheel. But for that, I would have needed a 9x9 card which I felt would look odd. So I went ahead made a grid. The sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays completes the card. I just wanted to convey that to me, 'EVERYTHING' is about him! :)

For the last card, again I followed the color scheme. Used a stencil to ink up the colors in the picture inspiration.

I'm submitting this card to Virginia's view stencil challenge and Submitting to Simon says Animal Antics challenge also. (The background was inked with the help of a stencil)





Isn't that image adorable? :)

That is all for today! See you soon! :)

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Oh...my! I am loving the inky stenciled background on the 2nd card, Sidhu! SO sweet!Your cards totally makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge! Love your creations! You make them with such heart and passion!

Virginia L. said...

Sorry...Sindhu, I meant the 3rd card :) It is a good egg :)

Daksha Popat said...

Awesome cards. ..loved all.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both are so sweet Sindhu. Love the little turtle!!

Deepti said...

These are so adorable Sindhu :) I got to get my hands on this sweet stamp set :) lovely inking by the way!

Hussena said...

All three of your cards are just Adorable Sindhu ..But i am totally in love with the second one ..so perfectly placed and stamped and I love the way you have used the sentiment too !

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these are so fun and sweet!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you busy girl! :) I love seeing what you've been up to. :)