Sunday 26 January 2014

I'm crazy, I know! :p


I don't mind, you can call me crazy! :p I would like to really know if you do the same thing- I mean SO many similar cards with different colors just because you LOVE the technique! :)

I made these using the harlequin stencil. After inking a piece of card stock, I changed the position of the stencil and inked it again with a different color. I just love the results.I esp LOVE the first card! Isn't it cute? :) Do I sound boastful? :p

By the way, the 'Stenciled' online class is awesome! :)

Sentiments on 1st, 2nd and 4th cards are from Avery Elle 'Lots of Love' stamp set. Entering Avery Elle's April Guest designer search contest with these three cards.








The next card is a bit different. I first inked up a piece of white card stock using 'Art is' stencil. Once it has dried, I placed the 'flutter by' template and spayed the whole surface with Lindy's mists- Poppy teal and Tiffany's blue. The sentiment from Simon says stamp is heat embossed.


12 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Those are all amazing ... such fun color combinations

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards Sindhu ! I loved your job with stencils !!

Ela said...

Love your harlequin cards, I wonder if I can achieve similar effect with my harlequin embossing folder. I think I'll try, hope you don't mind.

I also like the first best, it's a great colour combination, and the red hearts are perfect.

Love
Ela

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow Sindhu!! so much of gorgeousness in one post! amazed at your creativity..love all your cards and seriously cant pick my fav..love them all!!

Daksha Popat said...

Wow both techniques r beautiful. ..but I loved the first one.....superb.

Tanvi said...

All the cards are awesome.........loved the first technique. Waiting to see your take on techniques for the other days too.

Hussena said...

Just Beautiful cards Sindhu ..I love the different ways that you have been using these stencils and the various color combos too !! ..I wish I could have joined in this class as well ..I am getting to see some fantastic creation using them !!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love all your color combinations for the layered stencil cards!

Angela said...

LOVE. Can totally understand. I'm a technique junkie! Sometimes I just make panels without a card in mind...lol These are fab cards!

hugs,
angi
Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

Unknown said...

You are not crazy.These cards are fabulous.I am so glad that you are making such good use of the class.Bravo.

Linda Beeson said...

Every color combination that you used with that harlequin stencil is amazing!!!

Avery Elle said...

These cards are so bold and modern. Right up our alley! Love them!