Wednesday 4 September 2013

CAS+ Ombre

Hi!!

Umm... Missed me? :-p Pls say that you have! :) I have been very busy (read lazy!) and couldn't post anything, not even on my FB page.

If I don't share my projects right away, this post might as well remain in the drafts for ages!

I've some four cards to share...

I made one for CAS-ual Fridays and Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.

Here is my card


I stamped the blooms on a white CS and coloured them with a Faber Castell bi-color pencil. (I LOVE these pencils. Thanks to awesome girl Tejal for introducing them to me. She has made an awesome video too... check this post.) I used a single pencil to get the three shades. I wanted to achieve an ombre effect. Stuck a PP on kraft CS and stuck the flowers using a foam tape to add some dimension.

Playing along-
 And Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger- Honoring Ombre challenge.

Supplies used-
CAS-ual Friday's Loving thoughts for sentiment and wonderful words for blooms
Faber castell bicolor pencils and blender- Thanks Tejal :)
PP- Simple stories Color vibe collection paper pad from Crafters Corner.
Onix black ink pad- RAK ...from Maninder.








6 comments:

Bhawana said...

bicolor pencils seems to be good.. with one pencil color u made all 3 flowers.. beaitiful card.. I love the elegance coming out.

SD pooja said...

Happy to see a post here after soo..o many days Sindhu!! Lovely card ! I loved the blooms .

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, that's quite a range of colors you got with only one pencil! I'll have to check those out. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhh... this is a fantastic card! I really love how you used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps here :)
Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
Sylvia xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sindhu! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, so pretty, girl! You truly are a CAS queen, you know that?

Hey, as far as not posting goes...good for you, going "unplugged". I think we all need a chance to do that, and just 'live'. :)