Monday 26 November 2012

My first Layout!

Heyy!

It's been long since I posted anything, right?... I've been crafting in the background...well...actually like a maniac! :) Here is something that I want to share with you all...

I made this layout last night and today morning... It took me hell lot of time since this is my first ever LO and so, I request you all to pls leave your suggestions...


Yes...that's me and my hubby in the pic! :) I wanted to try something that I haven't tried... Made a vintage LO... Used dies, punches and also stamps...and lots of flowers... I'm in love with these roses! Tried my best which is why I love this one...

Here are the tags that I made to write something on...Made sure that I take pics before I write some mush on them! :) I love the way they came out... I never knew before that I can stamp with distress ink also! The tag to the left is stamped with vintage photo distress ink... Doesn't it look good?


Submitting the LO to crafters corner's challenge-2 (punches/die cuts and stamping) and the tags separately to Itsy Bitsy's K-I-S-S challenge...

Supplies used-
PPs- Almanac paper pad...bought from Sudha
Pearls, ribbon- stash
Scallop flower stamp, black CS, roses at the bottom the right corner, left corner of the pic except red paper rose and also those on the pocket to hold tags- all from Itsy Bitsy
Red flower, fabric lace- Lulupu
Vintage photo distress ink, Roses on the top left corner- Crafters' corner
Butterfly punch- Nupur
Butterfly stamp- Jovi
Black flowers with rhine stone in the centre and brads- Craft Adda...
Spell binders Lacey square die- Priya (I cut my die cut in such a way as to make it a frame for the picture )

As Dr. Sonia rightly mentioned, there isn't a craft supply store in India that I've not bought my supplies from!!! :)

22 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

wow!! very beautiful, love the flowers and all the embellishments you've used!! :D

Crafterkhush said...

absolutely beautiful... wtg girl!

Sathya said...

Wow...so lovely!!!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Awesome & Fab. work..loved the Tags & flowers...Shalu@www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very very special indeed Sindhu

Kavitha Vadhri said...

very beautiful layout,never tried scrapbook layouts and yours doesn't look first time at all.so well planned

Unknown said...

you have added nice details to the project and lo looks very nice ..

Hussena said...

Wow!! gorgeous work ...love the pic and the way you have Embellished the LO so many beautiful details in it!!this is fabulous work Sindhu :)

Pooja said...

Lovely Layout !The tags are very nice I thought its patterned paper but you have stamped it !! then its wonderful ! Loved the flowers and pearls too.

Shalini said...

i am completely loving your full layout.....its very pretty...thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#2....all the best.
www.crafterscorner.in
www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

Paper Dreamz said...

very nice layout..

Artforte said...

very nice layout ...loved all the details...Thank you for joining crafters corner challenge#2

Saumya said...

Superb Layering Sindhu...and lovely textures

Itsy Bitsy said...

Wow your stamping on the tags is fantastic Sindhu - would never have guessed it was stamped. Immediately assumed it was a pattern paper. Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Kiss Challenge, all the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Deepti Stephens said...

Congratulations dear!! :D

Priya said...

Very b'ful LO! Congratulations on your win at Crafters Corner..! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats for your win at Crafters Corner!

Paper Dreamz said...

congrats sindhu

Deepti Stephens said...

congratulations to u too.. :)

Qie said...

Congrats !!

Unknown said...

Really nice and detailed layout.I love those blooms too

Swathi said...

Wonderful LO Sindhu !!!