Sunday 7 October 2012

My first DT post! :)

Hello!

Hope all of you are doing well...

Well...I have some news to share with you all...Would have shared it on 4th of Oct itself had I not needed to rush to Bangalore. My grandpa who was suffering from Alzheimer's  disease for the last 9 yr expired on 3rd. Those who know about the disease must be knowing what it's like... what people who suffer from it go through and also those who look after them... May his soul rest in peace...This is for the bad part...

And now for the good part... well... I'm designing for Charisma cardz challenges!! :) How cool is that! :) I'm honoured to be designing for them.

This week's challenge is 'BADDA BING!' You need to make a card or any other project with bling on it... Isn't that easy?!

We have three amazing sponsors this week..




Which means there will be three winners this week :) Do visit the blog to view wonderful DT's creations and play along in the challenge...you have 3 more days left to enter...

Here's my take on on the challenge... Though I'm not totally satisfied with it, I liked the soft hues... I hope you too like it... And I'm totally in love with the butterfly... I stuck pie lane glitter balls on the punched butterfly...Doesn't that look pretty? :)

Ok...here is my card... flowers are die cuts and leaves are hand cut... distresses the flowers with ink pads...



Entering For the love of crafting- Colour bingo challenge with this card... Used green, neutral and blue...

Supplies used...
White CS and embossing folder- Itsy Bitsy
Organza ribbon- Mansi's store
Butterfly punch- Jef punches
Glitter balls- Jovi's store
Sentiment- hand written
Pearls- Stash
Washi tapes and ink pands- Lulupu
Fine tip pens- A1 craft supply

That's all for now from my side... Take care...


9 comments:

Hussena said...

Wao..! This is a gorgeous card Sindhu..:)..You have rocked the challenge for the first DT post..Absolutely love the colors & the way you have embellished the card..fabulous work :):)

Thank you so much for playing along " For the love of Crafting " # 10 & Best of Luck !!

Pooja said...

Wow Sindhu ! Loved the soft colors on the card and flowers too. The butterfly looks amazing with glitter balls...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa : ( .

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful creation Sindhu and loved the way you dressed up the butterfly.

chillin with Quillin said...

sorry for your loss !!!
Your card is gorgeous, love the beads on the butterfly, awesome!!!!
Paula

MEGHA said...

lovely creation
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Pretty card Sindhu !! Such lovely colors .

Jyoti

Ellen Taylor said...

beautiful color combo and those blingy flowers and butterfly are gorgeous!!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

wow,congratulations on your DT role, great colours and cute glitter balls on butterfly

kavitha

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in