Monday 3 September 2012

White beauty!

Hello!

How is everyone doing? Want to share a card that I made last night (late into night!)...

I love white on white theme...BGC's theme this time is white on white... Made this card for the challenge...

Close up of the embossing...
I used a heart punch to make one border... Added pearl and silver glitter... I love the way the embossing looks on the card... You must check out embossing folders of Itsy Bitsy if you haven't already. There are lots of good designs there...

But I had one of the worst experiences last night... the glitter glue...its nozzle got blocked and when I tried to squeeze it a bit harder, the nozzle came off and well, you could very well imagine what must have happened! It took me more than half an hour to clean up all the mess, huh! Thank God nothing happened to my card.. :)

Supplies used-
White CS- Itsy Bitsy
Embossing folder, butterfly dies, heart punch- Itsy Bitsy
Glitters, buttons- local buy

Pls do leave your comments and suggestions as to how I could have done better.... It helps me in improving... :) Have a great day...

17 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Love your rolled roses.. Am not a white on white person.. Somehow I need color on my cards else I feel it is too plain but you have done a fabby job.. Love the embossing folder you have used.. Yes glitter glue does pose problems at times!

Sindhu said...

Thanks so much khush :)

PJ said...

awee nice !!! Thats a g8 take on the challenge !
Thanks for playing with us @ Beyond Grey challenges

Sindhu said...

:) Great to hear that pooja...thanks a lot..

Unknown said...

Sch a beautiful creation Sindhu, loved those white roses especially. White on white sure has a charm of its own.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

nice card sindhu.love the roses

Quilltique Paradise said...

I love the card.its soo elegant aand beautiful. I also like the roses very much. I can.t seem to make those kind of roses. Make me do anything else but those just dont come out right.heheh.

*hugs*
M.
http://quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com

Hussena said...

Your card looks just so lovely Sindhu...this all white take on the BGC's theme is just perfect....loved your rolled roses and your Embossed Bg !!

Pooja said...

Fabulous card !loved the embossed background and the roses !

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a stunning creation love each element the heart border, the roses, the 3 D pearl paint and the banner...amazing creation and the glitter glue accident happens to me all the time...especailly since my little one lets our glue dry up and then we try to repair it and we both end up making an utter mess!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sindhu....I loved the roses!! Yeah...Using glitter glue haunts me as well!! I loved the heart boarder as well :) it complimets the complete look!!

Tina said...

Pretty card..the embossing..roses..buttons..everything looks so nice

Melissa_Melz said...

beautiful card! lovely flowers
thanks for playing with us at BGC :)

hugs,
melissa
vibrina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and take on the BGC challenge.I always have a soft and special corner for white on white and your creation is beautiful.remember these accidents teach us a lot...i have learnt a lot from them.see them as great opportunities .

Indira Tanwar said...

Nice card Sindhu!

Cheers,
Indira
http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Beautiful card Sindhu..the punched out heart border is lovely!

Hugs
Jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

zub momi said...

what a pretty card! love the roses and the embosed background!