Saturday 22 September 2012

Some exciting news...so do check this out now! :)

Hi!

Was trying to make time to post this particular post but wasn't able to...

I've something interesting for you all... I'm going to celebrate something VERY important in my life... I just want to share my excitement with you all! ;)

So friends...there are going to be some 4-5 challenges coming up on my blog very soon...Each, a weekly challenge. All you need to do is create something based on the the week's theme and the GD of the week will select the winning entry who will receive a surprise! Be assured, you will love it ! :) So, there are 4-5 chances to win something exciting :)

People who want to enter need not follow my blog...but I'd be glad if you let others know about these challenges that go on for a month...

So, be sure to check my blog in a couple of days for a challenge :)

See you! Have a great day!

PS. Thanks to the lovely people who agreed to host challenges on my blog in spite of their busy schedules :) Love you all! :)

3 comments:

Kavitha Vadhri said...

oh Waiting for the news and challenges :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You for this post Sindhu it had completely slipped my mind!!

Pooja said...

Excited to see the challenges !